Welcome to MIT CareerHub Employer Console
Melbourne Institute of Technology (MIT) students and graduates are innovative, work ready and eager to learn. Save yourself a lot of time, effort and expense on talent recruitment by accessing MIT’s work-ready students and graduates. We provide comprehensive support to help you find the ideal candidate.
- Recruit students and graduates
- Host internships, projects and placements
- Mentor students
- Advertise your job opportunities via CareerHub our online jobs board to reach our network of students and graduates
- Participate in recruitment and networking events
- Communicate directly with our students
- Conduct interviews on campus
- Reduce your total cost of hiring
- Access a broad range of work-ready candidates
- Save time on recruitment tasks
- Promote diversity and inclusion best practices
CareerHub is a web-based system that connects employers, Careers &
Employment Service staff and students, making it easy for you to promote
vacancies, events and graduate programs.
The Careers & Employment Service can help you:
||Hold on-campus events
||Raise your profile
||Become a recruitment partner
All items you add to CareerHub will be subject to approval by the Careers & Employment Service.